Saturday, June 19, 2010

Custom Decorative Acoustic Panels

Just sent this rendering to a client of their potential theater design. He wanted to see how the Angled Curves design looked in his theater. It's very long and narrow theater (25'x10') so I wasn't sure if the panels would overwhelm the overall design, but it looks pretty good even with the 4'x6' panels that I'm showing in the rendering.

For the back of the theater I'm added 3 movie poster acoustic panels. I think this breaks up the design a bit so the room doesn't look too redundant. They also add a nice cinematic feel to the room.

For more information about our company please visit Custom Home Theater | Home Theater Design: Professional home theater design and custom installation from 3-D Squared including seating, acoustics, themes and murals.

1 comment:

  1. could u tel me wht software have u used for this drawing??

    ReplyDelete